JBC Energy Matters
Market Views from Vienna
21-22 September 2017
The inaugural “JBC Energy Matters” Seminar will be held in Vienna, Austria, on 21-22 September 2017.
Hosted by JBC Energy experts, the 2-day Seminar will offer in-depth presentations and workshops on all major areas of our oil & gas markets and industry research.
What to expect & Why to attend:
- Face-to-face interaction with our analysts to get the inside story.
- Intense discussions on oil & gas market fundamentals and pricing, drilling deep down into JBC Energy’s exclusive research.
- To hear our analysts’ fully unbiased and independent views on future developments of both the downstream and upstream industries.
- To explore the full complexity of the oil & gas market as well as JBC Energy’s in house Supply, Demand and Pricing (SuDeP) Model.
- No media! The closed-door, seminar-style of the event guarantees sufficient time for Q&A as well as open and interactive discussions among all participants.
- Content-orientated and no marketing presentations or sales pitches.
- Ample opportunities for exchanging views with your peers and attractive social & cultural programme in and around Vienna.
- Price discounts to existing clients.
For more information regarding the Seminar programme, please download our brochure.
If you are interested in registering for the JBC Energy Matters Seminar, please fill out as well as sign the registration form at the end of the brochure and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to register more than one attendee for your firm, or if you have any questions regarding this event, feel free to contact us.