JBC Energy provides both short and mid to long-term price forecasts for crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas, and LNG in two reports that bring together a vast amount of data and our expert understanding. Our Price Forecasting service allows subscribers to build nuanced price forecasts into their forward-looking analysis.
Empower your organisation with the most comprehensive, authoritative take on how oil markets will develop over the next 15 years with our Mid-Term Outlook report. The report also comes with access to our comprehensive proprietary forecast data.
- A quarterly, easy to digest presentation-style format, featuring regular coverage of the top, middle and bottom-of-the-barrel.
- Newly introduced Energy Transition section charting new technologies and how they are set to impact traditional fossil fuel markets.
- Includes price forecasts for crude oil, petroleum product, natural gas, and LNG as well our outlook on refinery capacity (including secondary units), along with supply, demand and balances for crude and each core petroleum product.
The View report provides subscribers with our latest outlook on crude oil and petroleum product prices for the year ahead including all the key drivers of our analysis.
- Monthly price forecasts for five benchmark crude oils, and eight core petroleum products by region (includes Asia, the US, North West Europe, and the Mediterranean).
- Concise, forward-looking analysis of the market trends driving price changes, both on an outright basis, and in terms of differentials between grades and products.
Stronger-than-anticipated gas injections into EU storage over the past month has allowed for a downward revision on our outlook for European gas prices for the rest of the year.
We have revised down our forecast for Asian LNG hub prices as a result of weaker Chinese demand than previously expected.
We have raised our outlook for Henry Hub prices as we expect US inventories to remain below average this year.
Our outlook on prices in all regions has been revised higher as Europe aims for a dramatic shift away from Russian gas following its invasion of Ukraine.